You need a website. What does that really mean?
You may feel the answer to that question is quite nebulous. There is a plethora of information out there on what is needed to get a website up and running…good & bad. Don’t worry. If you have a good idea of your business goals, then we can tailor a development strategy for you that will meet your budget. If not, we will be able to recommend appropriate steps to get you to where you need to be. Some of the topics we will discuss are:
- Is this a site rebuild, or a completely new project?
- What kind of site do you need? Ecommerce, online brochure, mobile, community/membership, etc.
- Who is(are) the target audience(s) you are trying to reach?
- What action(s) do you want those audiences to take?
- Do you have an existing identity package you want to integrate into this, or are we creating all new artwork?
- How much time do you have available for updates and maintenance?
- Do you want to contract that out or handle it yourself?
Don’t be overwhelmed. You don’t have to be an expert on any of this. That’s our job. You just need to be able answer honestly about your expectations, needs, and resources available. We will do the rest.